Sunday, June 26, 2011

The first year of "happily ever after" is almost over!

At this time last year, Mike and I were trying to stay calm and keep ourselves occupied as we waited (hopefully patiently and definitely breathlessly) to hear word that Katie was having a baby.  Now, almost a year since she did have Eli, I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

How did we go from this:



to this:



I've never had so much fun in my life--and trust me, I've had a fun life!  Eli's learned how to smile, laugh, clap, wave, blow kisses, roll over, sit up, crawl, sleep, feed himself, "talk", splash, explore, play, and get into just about everything.  I can't wait to see what new adventures the next year brings....and the next......and the next!  We are so grateful for such a beautiful miracle!

2 comments:

  1. He's a doll. Glad you're having so much fun with your little miracle.

    ReplyDelete