Monday, September 13, 2010

Limping dog

I thought we had better update this here blog. In the last little while we have done a lot. I have the bathroom in the house 97.5% finished, I never finish anything so I think I will stop and start finishing the yard.  It is about 50% finished now so I think I might get it to about 96% complete and move on to another project.

Eli had his baby blessing, I was thinking all week on what to say in his blessing and as soon as it came to giving his blessing my mind imploded and I forgot everything. I thought to myself that it was fitting, a blessing should be left up to our Heavenly Father. I mean he does know everything, and he already knows Eli better than any one, so I thought I had better just listen to him and bless Eli with the blessings the Lord wanted for him. It was a good day. We had a lot of family and friends come over for a lunch. It was nice to see how much support we have from family and friends. Katie and her mother came early on Sunday and spent some time with Eli, we are very blessed to have such a great birth mother.

So, I got home from work today and let my dog out of the kennel and he was limping. I think he is faking it. I did a quick exam on the paw, I saw nothing and he did not wince with any pain. I threw his ball and the limp disappeared as he shot across the yard. Then as he turned back the limp came back. Just now Keralyn made a noise in the kitchen and the dog shot up and ran to the kitchen, I am sure this was in hopes to claim any accidentally dropped morsels of food. Oh, here he comes walking back with the same limp. The little faker!

I would put some pictures of Eli in here but Keralyn has placed some very good smelling dinner in front of me and I must eat. I will try to talk her into updating this with some pictures instead of boring old words.

No comments:

Post a Comment