Monday, August 16, 2010

Time flies!

Okay, it's been 3 weeks since I last posted anything, and it's not because things haven't been happening.  In fact, we have had lots of wonderful things going on lately.

First of all, let me comment on the photos I finally posted--Eli doesn't really even look like that anymore!  In the last 2 weeks, he's gotten down right chunky :) (My mom says he's "solid").  I'll post some more recent ones here.

The many faces of Eli:

Ballerina man


Old man


Perfectly content


Big Budha Belly


Bored with it all


Up to something


So precious


Cute as a button

No matter which face he's wearing, we love him!  Even if he is losing all of his hair up top and looks like an old man :)

Two very exciting things happened last week.  On Tuesday, we went to court and got our adoption of Eli finalized.  Once that took place we were able to make arrangements to have him sealed to us in the temple for time and ALL ETERNITY.  That most wonderful of all days was Saturday the 14th.  I'll be posting pics soon, but check out the awesome outfit that Tabitha (my sis-in-law) made for him.  (We did put a white onesie on underneath for the actual sealing--but I prefer the bare chest look).



That is one stylish man right there!  Girls, back off, you'll have to wait 20 years for this one!!!!!

When I get pics from Saturday, I'll write up a blog about the sealing.  It was a very special day, made even more special because Katie was able to come share it with us along with other family and friends.  

Thanks to everyone who has loved us and Eli and supported us throughout this amazing adoption process.  It's been one of the best experiences I've ever had.

4 comments:

  1. What adorable pictures! He is so handsome! I love the black and white pictures the best.

    Congratulations on the sealing! I have goose-bumps! I'm so happy for all of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the PEE picture, it's classic boy technique and your expressions are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO glad you posted this link on your facebook update; it was fun to read about your life and see so many pictures of everybody. Congratulations!!! (And my blog is about 2 years out of date, so you having just a three week delay, with the great excuse of a new beautiful baby boy, is amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and I am not sure but I think you two like him...a lot? These pics are priceless, I like the ballerina one, personally.

    ReplyDelete