Sunday, October 31, 2010

Eli's First Halloween

Mike and I got to experience our first ever Trunk-or-Treat this year, thanks to Eli.  My opinions about Trunk-or-Treat ruining Halloween aside, it was fun to dress up and see the other costumes our creative neighbors came up with.  Eli was warmly dressed in an adorable puppy costume.  He was pretty worn out after all the excitement and fell asleep on the way to Grandma and Grandpa's house.

Sleeping puppy


This is our most recent family photo.


How adorable is that?


On another note, Eli has had a hat fetish lately.  Actually, Mike had a need to put hats on Eli.  

So did Grandma.  Now that is a cute froggy hat!




Okay, last topic change.  For the last 4 okay 3 months, whenever I have tried to give Eli "tummy" time, he has done nothing but bury his head in the blanket and crying.  Needless to say, I have not given him that much tummy time.  We've tried to make sure he strengthens his neck and back in other ways.  So this last week, I decided to give it another shot, and he actually lifted his head!  



Granted, he didn't lift it much, but it's better than what I had been getting from him!

The next day, I put him on his tummy again.


Now that's a fast learner!

No comments:

Post a Comment