Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home

I like being home. Keralyn might get sick of me some times, due to always having a project at home, but  I like being home. I like being with Eli and Keralyn, even though sleep is now a thing of the past. I was starting to think sleep was overrated anyway.

Our sidewalks and driveway are officially finished. Now we get to level the front yard and redo the sprinkler system. I think I might just do that after I get done with the bathroom. I think by the end of the week I will be ready to do the tile, I had better be, I told our cabinet maker that I would be done in 2 weeks and that was a week ago.

I am making Eli a playlist on my ipod. Some lullabies and children songs, We have a few but I need more, I mean I can't be having my boy listen to the same song twice in a day. The songs would get stale and I would go crazy. So, if you have any children songs or things like that let me know. So far Pandora has some good children songs, but I can't use that in the car.

Being a Dad is cool! I finally have someone who will someday put me in a home:)

No comments:

Post a Comment