Monday, July 19, 2010

Ramen!

So, I have had a hankerin' for Ramen noodles. I don't know why, I have not had them for years and now I want them. I remember my senior year of High School when I was an intern in the state legislature, I ate them every night until one night I got nauseated and then projectile vomited Ramen noodles up and out my nose. It felt like my head had launched off my body and used the noodles as jet fuel. Anyway, I gave up on the noodles until I got home from my mission, it was like kindling a long lost love affair. Then, for some reason I just fizzled out on eating them, maybe it was because I was out of school and the food budget increased so we could eat better? I really don't know. But what I do know is that after my first bite of Ramen noodles has started me hankerin' for more. I'm actually eating them as I write this. I was surprised to realize that I had forgotten how I liked them prepared. Do I like them strained and then the seasoning on them or do I mix the seasoning up with the water and then strain them, or do I strain half the fluid and then apply 3/4 of the packet and then strain 30% of the rest of the fluid then add the rest of the packet of seasoning? I guess I have some work to do, and I'm off to make another bag. Thank you Keralyn for buying a whole case!

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I am glad that you have reconnected with the beloved Ramen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just barfed in my mouth a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally found your blog! You guys are so cool :)

    ReplyDelete